Tuesday

catching up.

you know pregnancy isn't a disease.
it's certainly not a complication waiting to happen.
pregnancy should not be watched with a paranoid eye either.
ugh.
i'm just sick of people telling me i have to see a doctor. am i being stubborn?
am i just being childish? in my heart i don't feel like it's in my child's best
interest, or mine for that matter.
are there conditions then to the saying.
"do what you feel is right?" or "follow your heart."
my baby is healthy. i am healthy. i have no conditions.
no indications.
i'm in love with jordan and phoenix. and i know in my soul that giving birth alone is what i want and need.
i refuse to go to that institution. i refuse to put my baby and myself in their care.
i have faith in higher power. power far greater than me. but it is also me nonetheless.
let them call me irresponsible, wreckless. all the great thinkers and philosophers, activists.. they all were deemed crazy.
they're merely words created from their fear.
i will NOT take part in any of that. i'm sorry.
and contrary to what most americans believe, doctors are NOT gods.